Check out DJ Randy Webers most recent music video: LET’S PARTY!
If you have never attended a function that Randy was hired to perform at, it’s ok. You can just click on the videos below and watch him in action. You can also request referral’s from his over 1500 satisfied customers.
Randy has performed for small groups of 40 people to groups consisting of over 8000 revelers. And now it’s your turn to find out what Randy can do for you. Because in the end, Randy truly realizes that your function is the only one that really matters. You expect all your plans to be implemented with precision and professionalism. With Randy’s help, you’ll get everything you want , the way you want it, down to the smallest detail. Contact him today for all your hosting, emcee, and mobile DJ needs.
- Did an awesome job!!!! He kept everyone on their feet all night! If you want a outstanding D.J, call Randy Weber!Alex Price
- Randy was very professional and timely. He listened to our requests and accommodated our every wish. He made our night magical and we would recommend him to others looking for an affordable dj.Ashley Royster
- Randy is a super personable guy! We had ideas that we brought to the table and he incorporated whatever we asked. Very easy to work with and a decent price for his services. Our wedding was so much better because Randy took the time to get to know us as a couple and cared about our event. Thank you Randy for a job well done!Brooke Greene
- Randy was a fantastic DJ. We would highly recommend him to anyone who asks! He is very organized, things were well planned out, and he met with us as many times as needed to make sure things were perfect for our big day! He interacts with the guests and goes out of his way to make sure things run as smoothly as possible. Even after the groom, my husband, fell and knocked himself out, Randy was there to assist and make sure things were okay. He even called days after the event to check on the groom! A fantastic man with a passion for what he does. If a DJ is needed for anything else in our future, he will definitely be the one we call!! Thank you Randy for making sure things went according to plan and extra special for our big day!!!!Junenna Helt
- “Thank you so much for donating your time and effort during the Really Big Show. Your hard work helped raise over $86,000 toward programs and services for Evansville ARC. We couldn’t have done it without you! It’s volunteers like you that help us to continue to fulfill our mission of advancing the value and respect for all individuals with disabilities, and your support is greatly appreciated. I hope to see you back!”Denise Seibert: Evansville ARC
- “Just wanted to send a note to thank you for rocking the reception! Everyone had such a great time and I’ve had several people let me know that “your DJ rocked!” Why else would I have chosen him?Just wanted to let you know that we were very satisfied with your show and will definitely recommend you to our friends and family if they need a reference.”Rebecca Stoltz
- “I have been meaning to say thanks greatly for the amazing job at Cory and my wedding party! Everyone had an amazing time and you definitely kept the dance floor busy… maybe even too busy! Cory herself couldn’t find time to socialize much (she was too busy dancing all night). Great work! We appreciate it, and wouldn’t hesitate for a second to recommend you to others.”Todd Zachritz
- “I just wanted to thank you for a fabulous reception that you helped out on! I have recommended you to EVERYONE I know! You knew exactly how to throw a great party! I thank you a million times!”Brook Ershig Eberline
- “Randy Weber is by far the BEST DJ! He made our daughter’s wedding a blast!”Brandi Rodgers Tyler
- “Thank you so much Randy. You made our daughter’s day so special. You were awesome. You kept the party moving, and everyone enjoyed themselves. That’s what it’s all about! I just wanted you to know how much fun we all had because of you. We would all recommend your service and will use you in the future!”Reje Hayes
- “We would like to thank you very much! Thanks for being the DJ for our homecoming dance. Your music was very much enjoyed.”Mt. Vernon High School Student Council
- “Thank you so much for providing the music for Jessica’s special day. You always make sure that everyone has a great time!”Jim and Faye Goebel
- “I want to thank you for doing our walk. It means so much to me. I appreciate it. I am so glad you are planning on continuing it in the future to honor her.”Scott, Lynnette, Christian, Claire and Sophia Allen